Welcome, Hanuman Devotees!
Lord Hanuman is probably one of the most celebrated and revered figures in Hindu Mythology. There are many rules you need to Follow while reading Hanuman Chalisa. Here we share Hanuman Chalisa in English Lyrics PDF file download link Free.
Make sure you read all reading guidelines before you read & download the Chalisa PDF file. You can bookmark our site if you forget these Chalisa reading rules. Learn Hanuman Chalisa Lyrics online in English for Free. You can also download a Free PDF file. (Download link below)
Table of Contents
Hanuman Chalisa in English Lyrics
|| Shri Guru Charan Sarooja-raj Nija manu Mukura Sudhaari ||
|| Baranau Rahubhara Bimala Yasha Jo Dayaka Phala Chari ||
|| Budhee-Heen Thanu Jannikay Sumirow Pavana Kumara ||
|| Bala-Budhee Vidya Dehoo Mohee Harahu Kalesha Vikaara ||
|| Jai Hanuman gyan gun sagar ||
|| Jai Kapis tihun lok ujagar ||
|| Ram doot atulit bal dhama ||
|| Anjaani Putra Pavan sut nama ||
|| Mahabir Bikram Bajrangi ||
|| Kumati nivar sumati Ke sangi ||
|| Kanchan varan viraj subesa ||
|| Kanan Kundal Kunchit Kesha ||
|| Hath Vajra Aur Dhuvaje Viraje ||
|| Kaandhe moonj janehu sajai ||
|| Sankar suvan kesri Nandan ||
|| Tej prataap maha jag vandan ||
|| Vidyavaan guni ati chatur ||
|| Ram kaj karibe ko aatur ||
|| Prabu charitra sunibe-ko rasiya ||
|| Ram Lakhan Sita man Basiya ||
|| Sukshma roop dhari Siyahi dikhava ||
|| Vikat roop dhari lank jarava ||
|| Bhima roop dhari asur sanghare ||
|| Ramachandra ke kaj sanvare ||
|| Laye Sanjivan Lakhan Jiyaye ||
|| Shri Raghuvir Harashi ur laye ||
|| Raghupati Kinhi bahut badai ||
|| Tum mam priye Bharat-hi-sam bhai ||
|| Sahas badan tumharo yash gaave ||
|| Asa kahi Shripati kanth lagaave ||
|| Sankadhik Brahmaadi Muneesa ||
|| Narad Sarad sahit Aheesa ||
|| Yam Kuber Digpaal Jahan te ||
|| Kavi kovid kahi sake kahan te ||
|| Tum upkar Sugreevahin keenha ||
|| Ram milaye rajpad deenha ||
|| Tumharo mantra Vibheeshan maana ||
|| Lankeshwar Bhaye Sub jag jana ||
|| Yug sahastra jojan par Bhanu ||
|| Leelyo tahi madhur phal janu ||
|| Prabhu mudrika meli mukh mahee ||
|| Jaladhi langhi gaye achraj nahee ||
|| Durgaam kaj jagath ke jete ||
|| Sugam anugraha tumhre tete ||
|| Ram dwaare tum rakhvare ||
|| Hoat na agya binu paisare ||
|| Sub sukh lahae tumhari sar na ||
|| Tum rakshak kahu ko dar naa ||
|| Aapan tej samharo aapai ||
|| Teenhon lok hank te kanpai ||
|| Bhoot pisaach Nikat nahin aavai ||
|| Mahavir jab naam sunavae ||
|| Nase rog harae sab peera ||
|| Japat nirantar Hanumant beera ||
|| Sankat se Hanuman chudavae ||
|| Man Karam Vachan dyan jo lavai ||
|| Sab par Ram tapasvee raja ||
|| Tin ke kaj sakal Tum saja ||
|| Aur manorath jo koi lavai ||
|| Sohi amit jeevan phal pavai ||
|| Charon Yug partap tumhara ||
|| Hai persidh jagat ujiyara ||
|| Sadhu Sant ke tum Rakhware ||
|| Asur nikandan Ram dulhare ||
|| Ashta sidhi nav nidhi ke dhata ||
|| As var deen Janki mata ||
|| Ram rasayan tumhare pasa ||
|| Sada raho Raghupati ke dasa ||
|| Tumhare bhajan Ram ko pavai ||
|| Janam janam ke dukh bisraavai ||
|| Anth kaal Raghuvir pur jayee ||
|| Jahan janam Hari Bakht Kahayee ||
|| Aur Devta Chit na dharehi ||
|| Hanumanth se hi sarve sukh karehi ||
|| Sankat kate mite sab peera ||
|| Jo sumirai Hanumat Balbeera ||
|| Jai Jai Jai Hanuman Gosahin ||
|| Kripa Karahu Gurudev ki nyahin ||
|| Jo sat bar path kare kohi ||
|| Chutehi bandhi maha sukh hohi ||
|| Jo yah padhe Hanuman Chalisa ||
|| Hoye siddhi sakhi Gaureesa ||
|| Tulsidas sada hari chera ||
|| Keejai Nath Hridaye mein dera ||
|| Pavan Tanay Sankat Harana ||
|| Mangala Murati Roop ||
|| Ram Lakhana Sita Sahita ||
|| Hriday Basahu Soor Bhoop ||
Basic Rules of Reading Hanuman Chalisa
- An Important rule of reading Hanuman Chalisa is that you read Chalisa 21 times a day.
- You should sit quietly and see a Chalisa and see it by speaking with his mouth. With this, you will be able to speak every word written in Chalisa.
- The water should be taken as a prasad after reading the Chalisa and taking it in the form of prasad.
Some Interesting Fact about Lord Hanuman
There are many faces and theories you may know. Here we some unique and interesting facts.
- Although he was a Brahmachari, Lord Hanuman had a son – Makardhwaja.
- Hanuman also created his version of Ramayan – which was supposedly a superior version compared to that of Valmiki’s.
- Lord Bhima and Lord Hanuman were both brothers.
- Lord Hanuman Once Rejected Goddess Sita’s Gift.
- Once, Lord Ram issued a death sentence to Lord Hanuman!
- The deity once applied sindoor all over his body for Lord Rama’s long life.
- The name, ‘Hanuman’ actually means ‘disfigured jaw’ in Sanskrit.
- There are 108 names for Lord Hanuman in the Sanskrit Language!
- When Lord Rama’s time of death was at hand, Lord Hanuman barred Yama from claiming him.
Best Time read Hanuman Chalisa
All over the world, everyone is aware of the cosmic power of the Hanuman Chalisa. But there are a few when to read to get the benefits of cosmic energy. It has 40 poetic verses, hence the name ‘Chalisa.’ And here we some time table you can read it.
According to Hindu Mythology, the Hanuman Chalisa is most powerful and you must treat it with respect. The Chalisa must be read in the early morning only after taking a shower. After reading the Hanuman Chalisa you must chant Om 108 times.
If you want to read Chalisa after sunset or before going to bed, you must wash your hands, feet, and face first (Otherwise, you can take bath).
Note: This remedy must be performed every day before going to sleep. You must not recite the Hanuman Chalisa in the wrong manner.
FAQ about Hanuman Chalisa
1: How many times should the Hanuman Chalisa be read in a day?
The Chalisa must be recited 21 times a day. If you want your result fast.
2: Has anyone experienced miracles by chanting Hanuman Chalisa?
I don’t know about others’ experiences. But I have experienced some miracles after reading it daily. My Tryst with my Lord, Hanuman.
3: Can non-Brahmins recite Hanuman Chalisa?
Yes, anyone can recite Hanuman Chalisa.
4: What is the time required to get the benefits of chanting Hanuman Chalisa?
Early morning only after taking a shower.
5: What are the most stunning facts About Chalisa?
After reading it Daily, you can feel cosmic energy vibration.
6: How do I learn and remember Chalisa easily?
After reciting Chalisa 21 times a day. You can easily remember every poetic verse.
7: Is there any benefit to just listening to Hanuman Chalisa without reciting it?
8: Has anyone chanted Hanuman Chalisa 21 times?
Yes, I recited Chalisa 21 times a day.
What are the benefits of reciting Hanuman Chalisa?
- After Reading the Hanuman Chalisa can fill a person with a divine sense of joy.
- Chalisa also reduces the bad influence of Lord Shani.
- If you before you go to bed, this will ensure that you get better sleep.
- It removes negative energies from within you and also from your family members.
- Reading the Chalisa as the first thing in the early morning only after taking a shower will ensure that your day goes well.
- Reading the Chalisa every day ensures that you and your family are blessed.
- Reading the Hanuman Chalisa can help you to deal with the physical & mental pain.
- Reading the Hanuman Chalisa regularly can help the students do better in the exams. It also improves the power to concentrate.
- The Chalisa will help you to feel relaxed in a tough situation.
- The Hanuman Chalisa can remove the misunderstandings between the members of the family.
Final Thoughts on Hanuman Chalisa in English Lyrics
If you want to read more Books related to Hanuman then check this out on Amazon. Share this precious Chalisa with your Friends and Families. May Lord Hanuman bless your whole family. Thank you for sharing this article on Facebook and WhatsApp.
The authorship of the Hanuman Chalisa is attributed to Tulsidas (aka Goswami Tulsidas, was a poet & Hindu Vaishnava saint, renowned for his devotion to the deity Rama). The Chalisa is one of the best-selling Hindu religious books and This Chalisa is sung by many popular bhajans, classical and folk singers in India’s different states.
- Motivational Jen Sincero Quotes
- Inspirational Alan Watts Quotes
- Ralph Waldo Emerson Quotes
- Inspirational Nature Quotes
- Famous Quotes About Family
- Farewell Messages and Quotes
Thank you. Have a Lovely Day!